I can honestly say that Kirk is my best friend! We certainly have our differences of opinion sometimes, but there is no one I would rather spend my time with.
Here’s just a few things that I appreciate about Kirk:
- He’s funny…maybe I’ve just been around him too long, but he still makes me laugh:).
- He’s around…a lot. It’s not easy owning your own business AND making sure that you are available to your wife and kids. Kirk is great at this balancing act.
- He works hard (and he’s good at what he does!).
- He is homeschooling right with me. I take care of the curriculum stuff, but Kirk is constantly teaching the kids. It is not infrequent that I find a piece of paper left behind with a drawing showing how electricity works or how to calculate how big the Ark was.
- He fixes all of my computer issues (thanks Hun!).
- He cleans up puke (which is really saying a lot if you know anything about Kirk’s squeamishness about getting sick).
7. …and he fixes the sewer (for 4+ hours yesterday to be exact…gross!).
I love you, Babe! (13 1/2 years and counting:)).